Intercultural Theatre for a New EARTH...
CfAT is a company of diverse performers and artists creating new contemporary performance works that speak to the heart of human experience.
Transcultural Underground for Thoroughly Good Social Intercourse
This Fleeting World
Take Your Soul on a Journey . . .
On a small island in the Coral Sea, a colony of outcasts face death and find love.
THEATRE OF EXCHANGES - Performance training and workshops
The Actor's Lab
In-depth explorations of:
- body, voice, movement and psychic techniques from world theatre traditions;
- rhythm, movement, balance, tension, gesture, breathwork & stylization;
- choreography and design of energy.
General skills training for:
- physical and vocal fitness;
- dilation and sensitization;
- improvisation, dramatic languages and attitude development.
A hands-on approach to creating vibrant theatrical work with a focus on how different cultures can be combined in art, performance and theatre.
Geography of the Body - Workshop Review by John Herayanto
Latest Blog Post
Find us in the social web
Creating multiple narratives through heteronyms
Few forms of theatre demand so much of the actor and the audience. In devised theatre the script originates not from a writer or writers, but from collaborative, usually improvisatory, work by the players.